If you’re looking for how to use a Graco car seat? Then, here’s a helping guide to ease your long trips with the assurance of safety for your kids. Let’s discuss the proper use of Graco car seats in simple steps.
If your child’s security is your priority then you might be in search of how to use the Graco car seat? Because as a parent, your only concern is the safety and comfort of your children. Graco car seats are extremely popular among parents due to their amazing features.
Graco car seats are designed with all safety standards that every parent demands. Now, your long rides would be more comfortable and secure with Graco.
Because Graco car seats are going to be your traveling partner. Whether you have a newborn or a few years old children, your children will always scream in the car if they’re uncomfortable. So, a perfect car seat will be a better solution.
However, you just need to consider a few points in your mind before using a Graco car seat. Because if your car seat is not perfectly fit then you may end up with disappointment and a delay to your destination. Of course, a loose seat would be unable to secure your kid during any mishappenings. To mitigate any risk, you should fit the car seat perfectly.
Besides this, your child’s could result in ruining your whole mood for the long trip. Here’s a great piece of news for you. Did we try our best to ensure every detail about how to use the Graco seat? Now, it’s the right time to travel with your loved ones.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you with your search for a car seat?
Types of Graco car seat:
There is many car seats available best baby point in the market. But you need to choose the best one according to the age and size of your child. Although Graco is offering four main types. Here’s a brief detail so you can get an idea about the car seat that is suitable for your kid.
Graco snugride snug lock 35 Dlx infant car seats are highly suitable for children from newborn to two years of age. But it can also depend upon the size of your child. So, choose the perfect size to add security to your child’s life. Infant car seats usually support newborns with weight from 4 pounds to 35 pounds.
A seat type that Graco offers to all parents searching for infant car seats onto stroller frames. These travel systems are perfect for sleeping babies. However, you can use its handles to move your sleeping baby from car to room silently.
3.Convertible car seats:
Convertible car seats usually go with the age of your kids. As you can switch these car seats from rear-facing seats to forward-facing seats.
Graco backless turbo booster car seat reviews are usually suitable for kids that are in the age group of more than ten years. As these car seats either came with back or backless designs depending upon your priority. So, these booster car seats are highly suitable for children with heights from 4 feet to 4 feet and 9 inches.
How to use Graco car seat?
Here are some simple and easy ways to use Graco car seats within your car. If you own a convertible Graco car seat then you can use it in two different ways. It only depends upon the size of your child. Just follow these effortless steps Graco Extend2fit, Best Graco Snugride, Best Graco Slimfit, Best Graco Tranzitions?
How to use Graco car seat with rear-facing:
Let’s start from rear-facing until your child reaches 50 pounds.
- Firstly you just need to move your car seat in a backward position.
- Bring out your Graco car seat within the vehicle in a rear-facing position.
- Now you need to connect the car seat lower anchor belt with the anchor points of the vehicle seat.
- Note that it’s compulsory to tighten the belt strongly. Otherwise, you need to do it once which could result in delaying your destination.
- The base should be immovable and here you need to check it by moving it in the back and forward direction.
- If you’re feeling that it’s not completely tight then it means it’s not secure.
- In that case, you need to check the recline angle by using the recline angle indicator.
- If you’re still doubtful then use an old shirt or towel depending upon availability. Put it in the furrow of your vehicle’s backseat to ensure the right angle.
How to use Graco car seat with forward-facing:
Let’s use forward-facing for outgrown children with extended harnesses. Forward-facing permits children up to 50 pounds to 65 pounds.
- Firstly, you have to move your car seat forward-facing.
- Now bring out your Graco car seat in a forward-facing position.
- Here, you need to connect lower anchor belts of seats with lower anchor points of your vehicle.
- Most importantly, here you need to strengthen the belts to ensure a secure connection. Because a loose connection will upset your journey.
- Use a little bit of force to move your seat in a forwarding and backward direction. Because this step will help you to determine the exact position of your Graco car seat.
- If you feel any room around it then strengthen it firmly.
- However, it’s time to connect both top tether hooks with the vehicle’s top tether anchor.
- You just need to tighten the belt firmly.
Hopefully, this guide clears all your doubts regarding How to use Graco car seat? Because it’s a matter of your child’s safety. And Graco knows well about the insecurities of all parents. Therefore, Graco offers advanced safety technology and also passed the crash test.
Moreover, a comfortable and portable car seat will help you to ensure a joyful journey. In the end, you need to consult your vehicle manual instructions. And before getting any car seat, you need to consider your vehicle size first. Because some small vehicles do not provide enough base to install a car seat.